Monday, March 13, 2006

ScreenCap Adventures--Hammer's "The Devil Rides Out"

We had a cool sleep over at my house last night. Me and Amber and Justin and some friend of Justin's.
We did folk dancing at Amber's insistance. She was all like "I put on this damn dress, so were GONNA boogie, ya'll." She's really bossy that way, and she makes us all touch heinies.
She's also totally NOT down with my earth friendly pest control measures. The reason you never see bugs at my house is because Fuzzy eats them. Fuzzy's gotten big, and has started keeping my yard pest free. I haven't had mail in weeks. Amber tried to step on Fuzzy when she thought I wasn't looking.
Then Justin passed out cold like a big girl's blouse. Not because of Fuzzy--he was just loaded. So Amber made us dance some more. Sometimes I wonder about that girl.
Then, best of all, we got to take pony rides in the house. I love being a grown up and making the rules at my house. Amber squealed with delight and had to be restrained from rushing at the horsie. Justin was really sorry he got so blotto and crashed, not just because he missed his turn on the pony, but because of what the pony did while he was all vulnerable. It wasn't as bad as what Amber does when he's passed out, but he's still pouting anyway.

3 comments:

Kurt said...

I'd like to see Amber when she's passed out.

M said...

Awwww, shuch a cute wittle shpider... I bet she only has eyes for you -- ALL two dozens of them! AAAAAAAAAAAAhhh...

Karima said...

"passed out cold like a big girl's blouse"

I don't even know what that means but I'm going to start saying it all of the time.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin